Technical Panda Multijet coolant bleed screw location

Currently reading:
Technical Panda Multijet coolant bleed screw location

As per title, is there a second bleed screw on the Panda cooling system? I’ve read there is, but can only locate the one on the radiator.

I’m replacing my coolant, well Will be when I get my head round bleeding it.

Thanks!!
Louie,

Thanks for the reply and link!!

I can see (or feel) nothing on the hoses between block and heater matrix (well firewall) :confused: I even had a look in the footwell too, but just the 1 bleed screw on the rad.

Is your Panda 4x4 a Multijet?

I note that you have a radiator with the expansion tank on the side. Mine is a separate unit near the O/S strut. I suspect it's self bleeding apart from the front rad. The Uno Turbo has no bleed points and has a thin hose from the top of the rad to the tank, but the unos with tank on rad have 2 bleeds.

Anyway I've flushed and renewed the coolant now (y) I only got 5 litres out, but I got the same amount back in. (y)

I put about 3.5L concentrate mixed with 1.5 de ionised water to make up for the residual volume in the system which after a few flush runs would be just tap water.

No way could I get the fan to cut in once nevermins 3 times!! The in car heater gets burning hot so I don't think I have an air lock. The radiator is massive and I could see my trip MPG drop so gave up after what seemed like an age temp hardly moved even with the rad full of hot water. Seems to be holding and will check level in the morning :)

Last edited:
Have anyone found bleeding screw on FIAT Panda 169, (-2012) 55 kw except one on the radiator?
Have anyone picture of it?

Back