General Panda Meet 26th May! Yippee!

Currently reading:
General Panda Meet 26th May! Yippee!

Stuartl said:
I think you and Jim should club together and buy me one. As luck would have it theres a white 4x4 for sale on a well known auction site at the moment (HINT)
I have sent a message to the owner of that one in kendal (i pressume you meanthis one Stuart) I have a bunch of pics of it at a large size if you want a look...

PM me and i can forward them on for your appraisal.

e505jpy said:
I said my undying love, not the wet sticky kind....

Anyway, back on topic...

Sell something (like that shed of an alfa in the front garden and go buy your self the 4x4!)

Jim
Funny you should say that because it's what I'm trying to do since you 2 won't look after me. Unless of course your going to let me keep Sylvia.

Pants! I meant the SAturday! 27th! mind you, the 28th would be good too!
BUt if everyone wants to go to Northern Ireland Instead I don't mind!

I'll speak to my mate Neil to see if he'll come over to with some of his mates. So as soon as Steve gets the niimc site back up if you all check there for updates then we're on. In fact I'll put a post up on here in the club section to see who else will come. (y)

:) sprox, did wonder if you meant 26th or 27th .if you're still coming this way for the music fest instead of going to ireland then i'm still up for it - looking forward to seeing the new white panda.Does it have a name yet ?:) ginaX

Back