General Panda mats

Currently reading:
General Panda mats

CheeseyPanda

Iv been looking at some mats to put in my panda, its got some horrible halfords ones at the moment (came with the car). thinking of buying the genuine fiat ones with panda logo. also does anyone know if the fiat 500 mats fit in a panda? has anyone tried it?

thanks guys.

Get the genuine Fiat ones...they are not that expensive and look tons better than any aftermarket ones. Can't help you with the 500 question though, sorry. Steve

Do get the genuine fiat one's

My panda was 5 years old when I sold it and they still had the originals in it, yes they were worn slightly but were still better quality than others you can get :)

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
.... and don't forget they say panda down the side, you cant get any better than that :)

If I remember correctly when I got my panda second hand it didnt have any rear mats so I put the ones in from my old metro, sorted ;)

Tailored mats last far, far longer. I don't have Fiat ones but I have dealer ones tailored for the car; even the drivers looks grand after 22,000km and lots of gravel being ground in to it. Never slips and slides either.

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Back