General Panda got to go!

Currently reading:
General Panda got to go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mi-tots

Hello Panda Folk,

Unfortunately got to let our Panda go:cry:, but not to sure where would be best to advertise her and for what value:confused:.
The panda has been in our family from new, formerly my mums and then this last year my wife's been using her but has now just got a scenic instead.

idealy it would be nice to see her go to a panda lover;).

so if anyone could point me in the right direction i'd be grateful.

Hello and welcome..

If you want your Panda to go to a sympathetic owner then you've come to the right place. :D

You could try placing a classifed ad on FF, or there's always eBay.. everything finds a buyer there, eventually.

If you post some pictures and a description, I'm sure we could give you an idea of what it's worth.. just don't expect it to be much! We measure our cars' worth in pennies round here.. :p

Cheers,

Plug

Hello Plug,

hopefully if my pc skills are on my side there should be some pictures attached.

the car is a June 93 K Panda Fizz with 46k on the clock, tax and mot, good points; recent radiator, battery, front wheel bearing and inner cv boots and bearings. bad points;slight scratch and starting to rust on bottom of drivers door, front bumber has a crack and bracket squashed (no parking sensors on front bumper :eek:), small scrape on n/s/r wheel arch and funny noise from dash that i have located to speedo cable ( which strangley started not long after cv boots where done!!!)

thanks

Mi-tots

Attachments

• IM000703.JPG
    IM000703.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 28
  • IM000701.JPG
    IM000701.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 18
  • IM000702.JPG
    IM000702.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 15
Hi Mi_tots,

Clean looking car you've got there.. I like the green seat belts, very funky!

OK, so it's got a few scratches.. but no-one expects a 14 year old car to be as new.

The 4WD ones still command a premium, but as yours is a 2WD I wouldn't be too hopeful.. I'd reckon it's 400-500 tops. Sorry if that's disappointing, but really they don't fetch much nowadays..

Cheers,

Plug

Thanks Plug, I'll take a few more piccies and put it in the classifieds...that's unless Dave want's it for free, but there'll be a £400 delivery charge:D.

Cheers Mi-tots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back