Technical panda driving me paranod

Currently reading:
Technical panda driving me paranod

garmin55

hi bought a 59 1.1 panda last july not had it long when i noticed a noise from the timing belt end of the engine, thought the adjuster bearing was going so fitted new adjuster belt and water pump, started it up noise still there thought i would run it for a while see if it clears, last month noise sounded as if was getting louder stripped it down to check it again noticed water pump leaking turns out i used the wrong sealant took the pump out dropped it broke the impeller ,had to buy a new pump this one come with a gasket so fitted that put it back together start it up noise still there ,took the alternator belt of started it noise still there back together ran it for a while as the weather got hotter noise seemed to get worse stripped it yesterday every thig seemed ok, got a tube and had a listen with the belt cover off noise seemed to be coming from behind the heat shield over the cat, thought maybe cat was breaking up in side or manifold blowing , took the heatshield off start engine listen with tube noise is coming from just above the oil filter there is a bulge think its the back of the water pump housing , i seen and old post on here yesterday a Punto with the something they tried same things as me but don't think it was ever sorted , wife thinks i am hearing things help

disconnect the injector electrical plug, one at a time and start the car.
on three cylinders

does it go quite with one disconnected

if it does its likely to be piston slap

just an idea really need a video

Back