General Panda Cross wanted.

Currently reading:
General Panda Cross wanted.

Hi all,

After nigh on 4 years of not committing to buying a cross, I am definitely getting one in the next few months. I should have bought one in 2008/09 when drchris got his when perrys mistakenly sold them at £9000 new.

Anyway if anyone is thinking of selling(not Woodleigh prices though, although I think they've realised reality now) give me as shout.

I'm in a very good position to give a good cash offer.

If anyone spots one in their local dealer also, give me a shout.

Cheers.

D

Yeah - I nticed Woodleigh's ageing stock has taken a price tumble. That red 4x4 that he purchased for £4000 off Ebay and stuck on at £7995 for 6 months has now a more 'modest' £5495.

I suspect the bubble may have burst now with Spring on the way and the new Panda coming out.

I do like the white Cross in Classifieds, though it's a strog price and frankly it's too far away for me to make an effort. It'd match my white 100hp just fine - the 2001 one owner 33000 mile Seicento would have to go though.....which is a shame as it's now verging on classic!

Bet when the new 4x4 comes out they'll be 15 grand

I have been looking for a sensibly priced Cross for ages, I have now officially given up and decided I might as well wait and see how the new Panda 4x4 shapes up price wise rather than pay silly money at the dealers.

Yes, I went to see the new panda the other day. Lovely it was.
They said that the 4x4 will be out late this year in time for winter.

What with the multijet getting another 30% torque it would be prudent
I think to wait. Plus by then the new Panda will be offered with good discounts.

After seeing the new Panda my Cross search has slowed right down. If I find one mega cheap I may take the plunge.

Presumably FIAT will be throwing a few examples of the 4x4 version at Geneva motor show. Logic says that it would make sense to wait. It will hold value regardless - there's no real competitor still.

My guess is that FIAT will miss launching it for winter. They will also fail to sell the full range of 4x4s in the UK despite us buying loads of them.

Still like a Cross but also believe the prices will now stabilise.

That's the wonder of the world - you always want something you can't have and when you can have it you have lost interest.

Back