Styling Panda Cross TA 4x4 Alloy Wheels

Currently reading:
Styling Panda Cross TA 4x4 Alloy Wheels

field500

Hi

Had my new Panda Cross 4x4 for a month now (and its going great) but just noticed two scuffs on the alloys - i have not kerbed it so i guess its from a pothole or something flying up from road surface.

I am trying to work out what the colour of the Alloy Paint is to touch them in - its not bad enough to get the wheel refurbished, but on a 1 month old car I KNOW ITS THERE !

Anyone know the colour/code for the alloys on a 2021 Panda Cross 4x4 ? (they are a gunmetal/grey colour)

Many thanks
Simon

Hi, thanks for the reply. Another member has gone down this route. He suggests the Warhammer Leadbelcher Grey is a good match. I have not yet tried this but I probably will when I get time. It is available in an aerosol too.

Automotive paint suppliers can match this by scanning. Halfords even used to do matching in store. Chipex.co.uk seem to know more about paint codes for body work than anyone else seems to, but Im not sure about wheel colours. They matched two Fiats Ive had / got with random numbers allocated as paint codes. Dont ask Fiat they are clueless on paint codes, and also re use them so are a hit and miss colour match. In Norfolk Ketts Auto paints (Norwich) are amazing so there must be other local paint factors. I personally looked through 10,000 paint colours at Ketts and found just one match for anthracite wheel colour, and it was near, but not perfect. I had two wheels re done a few weeks back and the alloy refurb place got a perfect match I suspect this was a powder colour though. A small wheel refurbisher might be helpful and give pointers. Dent removal firms and chips away use a paint scanner and get a good result in my experience, but are costly.

Last edited:
Hi, thanks for the reply. Another member has gone down this route. He suggests the Warhammer Leadbelcher Grey is a good match. I have not yet tried this but I probably will when I get time. It is available in an aerosol too.
I am much amused that is even a thing 🤭

Back