Panda Cross Owner

Currently reading:
Panda Cross Owner

lightfoot

We have had our panda cross for nearly 2 weeks. Have been wanting one since seeing the Simba show car 4 ? years ago. So far about 60 mpg. Very well equipped, Raindance Green of course.
Just thought I'd say a newby hello and see if there are any other P.C. owners communicating their experiences.

Got mine at Perry's in Aylesbury 08 August this year. Got 66 mpg on a motorway run lst Sunday (4 adults on board) but find it a little high-geared in town + difficult to use 5th very much. It is an excellent car. I traded-down from a Land Rover Discovery, believe it or not. This car is a pleasure to drive - and to park in London - but I am beginning to forget how to use the diesel refuelling pump.......... I do now believe what I've seen about 'discounts' - this is no ordinary car + is well worth the manufacturer's discounted 0% finance deal. The boot is, however, limited: my sons' cricket bags fill it - + that's without the bats.

Hello Lightfoot
Had my Panda Cross a few weeks (green as yours)) a great car so far - you can pick up my reasons for buying in the newbie section - but wonder if you could help, I am confused - does your display panel indicate outside temperature - I am being informed by the dealer and Fiat this is not included on the Cross - I was under the impression it was - obviously not essential - just like to know

Back