Panda Panda Cross Newbie

Currently reading:
Panda Panda Cross Newbie

PeterJ

Hi Guys,

Just collected my 09 reg Panda Cross, (14,500mls) and was quite surprised driving it home on the M5, M4 how well it coped with M'way travel and how comfortable it was to drive, got 50.2 mpg as well! :)
Now looking through the paperwork at home and find that the Owners Handbook makes no mention of Panda Cross or 4 x 4. Has the dealer given me the wrong handbook or is there a 4 x 4 supplement that I am missing?
I phoned Fiat customer Support and the helpful girl there spent about 15 minutes searching her computer but could find no reference to a 4 x 4 or Cross hanbook. Does such a thing exist?

PeterJ
Vale of Glam.

Last edited by a moderator:
You're lucky Fiat Customer Service didn't deny the very existance of a Panda 4x4 - they're not very helpful sometimes.

As has been said already, supplement is a fairly thin pamphlet that mainly covers the differences in tyre size, pressures and the smaller fuel tank.

Thanks for the replies HH and R1nga, I joined up for "MyFiat" and then crawled all over the site and forum but could not find the supplement you mention, only one concerned with Fuel Consumption and emmissions, which I already have.
Thanks anyway.

Thanks babbo_umbro, got it now I didn't notice there were 2 pages in the Panda downloads. That's the one I was looking for.
Many Thanks again.

Back