General panda coloured pandas

Currently reading:
General panda coloured pandas

are there any left?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please do not Email or PM me asking for support. Post on the forums instead. Your reply may help someone else. Thank you
newsiggypic.jpg

smooth binki, digging binki, waiting for headrub binki, running binki,

What do you mean?

Anyone have a pic? me wanna see that:p

Originally posted by Donkey
taking a stab in the dark u mean a black and white ones?? if so i saw on one ebay a while ago a back panda with a white bonnet or might of been the other way round cant remember

Not so much a panda, more of a grizzaly bear. GRRRR

I remember that one as I had it on my watching page, but it only had a black/white bonnet cos the original had been replaced, not a special edition.

I had a white panda with malta green doors & boot off a scrapper, so I painted the bonnet and wings white and malta green stripes (I had a green aeroshole made). It looked like, and got called the 'Mobile Pacer Mint':D:D:D but kiddies used to shout 'zebra car, zebra car'[:0][:0] the little terrors.

Vin

92 Tipo TD SX, 86 126 FSM, 86 Panda 750L, 85 Panda 45 CL

i mean the black and white patch ones. anyone got a pic of them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please do not Email or PM me asking for support. Post on the forums instead. Your reply may help someone else. Thank you
newsiggypic.jpg

this one from pandaman71's site is close but still not the same as the ones we had here.

pandapanda.jpg

newsiggypic.jpg

Wow, i´ll say it looks more like a cow then a Panda but anyways:D.

the uk ones had bigger black bits;)

newsiggypic.jpg

Hi,
Sandra's(my wife...YES! some-one loves me!) Panda is a Panda Panda. If I could sus out how to send pictures to this site, I would.

HHmmmmmmm

There was a Panda colour Pink edition a few doors away from my sisters house. I made an offer for the car but the guy didn't want to sell. I later found out it was stolen and used in a ram raid. :eek:

Perfect vehicle for the job, so long as you're either trying to ram a marsh mallow or blend in around Soho. ;)

I have a Fantasia now. :)

Back