General panda alloys

Currently reading:
General panda alloys

Panda wheel off set

Been looking for some alloys for my 1.2 Yellow peril ..originally I wanted some 14" alloys but dont like the ones they fit to the panda and got messed about by a company in Scotland [yes I'm an alkward git]:D

Might have to go for some 15s now so the question is what is the biggest J size in a 15" wheel I could fit to the panda and what offset would I be looking at for say a 6 or 6.5 J wheel ..get you thinking caps on you lot (y)

one thing i have noticed with the standard 13" tyres is that there isn't much grip in the wet (an understatement!), will upgrading to the 14" alloys (with probably Pirelli p3000 tyres) increase grip?

also is this correct for the fiat alloys:

165/65 R14

thanks!

Last edited:
I already started a thread on wheels and tyres but I don't mind lets get on with finding some wheels that fit the car ..not so easy and having problems finding some in the 14s that's why I am now looking at 15s ..seen the ones in classifieds from Baldyold git and PM'd him he said the off set was 43 iirc :bang: seen the same wheels in a private advert on line and the seller says they are 35 et :confused:

i'm only really interested in the proper Fiat ones as i think they look best, about £400 from fiat though :eek:

Yup basically keep and eye on eBay, on the forum, in classified adds etc, basically you want a set that someone's taken off to put on aftermarket ones.

Unless any other fiat alloys would have the correct offset/pcd.

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Yes that's the set...

It is however cheap for three good wheels and four useable tyres for a good few more thousand miles...

Alloys can be purchased singly from your local dealership ;)

Alloys can be purchased singly from your local dealership ;)

Agreed but that doesnt then make it a cheap set of wheels when you have to go and buy one new one ..a new set is around the £380 mark and devide that by four with vat would very likely end up MORE that the cost of the three others ..ho hum I'll just keep looking :(

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Back