Panda Panda Alessi

Currently reading:
Panda Panda Alessi

Seems way too much money.

Description is inaccurate too. They've just taken the standard Eleganza spec, without checking actual car.
Whilst the Alessi was based on the Eleganza, so we get the rear headrests, climate control and electric mirrors, we don't get the alloy wheels, they are just the normal steels, with unique Alessi trims. (Which this car has lost its Alessi logo valve covers). Also don't get the heated mirrors, just electric adjust.

So what's mine worth then with only 39,900 miles? It was only £4000 three and a half years ago.

Attachments

• Scan0007.JPG
    Scan0007.JPG
    128 KB · Views: 159
Its registered as and Eleganza as all Alessi's were though, so probably just pre populated info.

Also don't get the heated mirrors, just electric adjust.

Same as the Eleganza then. That was always a misprint in the brochure :bang:

I never knew the Alessi had its own branded instrument cluster though :)

According my whatcar.com value in good condition for dealer with that mileage is £2750.

Thats where the cup holders normally are in the 3rd pic though?

Last edited:
Funny you should mention about this one!

I was looking on Auto Trader for Pandas below £2k; after putting in your postcode, if you select National, then maximum price of £2000 and finally up to 7 years old in the search criteria, there's one up for sale for £1,575.

It has the same bright orange interior etc but no special dashboard?:confused:

Anyway, it's done 145k miles hence the price I suppose...

Thoughts?

Edit: think it has got the same dash actually lol!

Last edited:
Just two cupholders at the rear of the centre console.
The front bit is a CD holder. You put your fingers into the white rubbery bit and twist and lift the lid off. The circular pot is the right size to drop several CDs into without any protection. Never used it, looks like it might damage them. I'd rather have the normal front cupholders.

Ahh but it is. I’ll own up. My mum’s selling it. She bought it new from Benfield in Newcastle who’d preregistered it and bunged it in the showroom for
Many months). They took the Alessi door bottoms off and sprayed them in orange then added the sporting body kit and allloys as well. It’s got all the Alessi interior bits (Instrument badging, Cd/phone holder).

Back