Panda (Classic) Panda 750

Currently reading:
Panda (Classic) Panda 750

You can tell it's been cleaned 30 seconds before the pictures were taken. But, it looks like a tidy example.

$(KGrHqZ,!lYFCMLvu0hOBQp!3UtclQ~~60_12.JPG

$(KGrHqR,!loFCK8j6yitBQpCW31Z!Q~~60_12.JPG

$(KGrHqV,!lMFCRfGQMjYBQpCW6(fs!~~60_12.JPG

$(KGrHqF,!lUFBgp(R+vMBQpCW7NBWw~~60_12.JPG

The problem? It's about 5 miles away in Beverley.

Linky

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Cheers...

I really am on the lookout for a 750.. But would like one that is older as per MEP's. 750L with hammock seats etc etc.

Shame there is no inside pics or milage mentioned.

I will let you contact the seller for details then :p, all I can see is nice rust free doors for Fizzle and a lovely side mouldings waiting to be liberated. I hate myself for thinking it too:eek:

:idea: Do you fancy going on a recce on behalf of the forum Adam? :confused:

Last edited:
The mouldings won't fit without alot of faffing about..

Tbh the car is too newer model for me...... BUT....

I'm going to break cover on this and ask if any of you guys are close to have a peek for me....also I'm giving the heads up that I'm interested in case I end up bidding against anyone on here...

IT WOULD MAKE A GREAT PAIR....just need the strada next!!

YES...IT'S A BIANCA!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/110976765911?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2648

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
The mouldings won't fit without alot of faffing about..

Tbh the car is too newer model for me...... BUT....

I'm going to break cover on this and ask if any of you guys are close to have a peek for me....also I'm giving the heads up that I'm interested in case I end up bidding against anyone on here...

IT WOULD MAKE A GREAT PAIR....just need the strada next!!

YES...IT'S A BIANCA!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/110976765911?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2648

LOL, Kev!!! :D

Back