Technical Panda 4x4 Sump Guard

Currently reading:
Technical Panda 4x4 Sump Guard

Screenshot 2022-01-17 191802.png

Ordered up! Will update once received. 🐼

Super fast delivery, I was expecting weeks! Also looks like a genuine part.

Just went to fit and it seems like the last owner or garage used the Dacca Dacca and has sheered most of the bolts. Going to need to get it on a ramp and drill/retap. Beginning to hate the previous owner!
20220121_125136.jpg

S4P excellent firm. I have had to send things back and had very occasional issues that have ALWAYS been sorted with lightning speed. I cant speak highly enough of them. Great prices, Genuine Fiat parts and outstanding service. ALways ask if something is not listed as they try and help and seem very efficient indeed.

Last edited:
Another +1 for shop4parts, used them loads on my Alfas, not had to use them for the Panda yet though.

Get yourself some stainless bolts and apply copper grease to the threads, perhaps a bit of preventative Waxoyl or similar on that guard too.

Brilliant! I've used Shop4Parts for years and always been very impressed. (Not tried since getting the Forum discount code...) Didn;t realise they could get parts they don't list on their website. Interestingly that tray has the identically-shaped depressions on it to that on my diesel (the 'half-cylinder ships near the front left when on the car) - so its good to know that's the part to order if ever I need another one.

One thing though: waxyol etc might be a good idea, but I still maintain the best rust preventer is the regular washing-off of winter (or seaside) salt and the hosing out of mud at any time of year. Any mud that holds water, especially salty water, against the metal will make it rust.

Back