Panda (Classic) Panda 4x4 Sisley 1990 [H778 PUX]

Currently reading:
Panda (Classic) Panda 4x4 Sisley 1990 [H778 PUX]

Yes, PUX is roten as BEX in my opinion of course.
Outer, inner sill, floor edge all crusty as hell on full length, i've used my finger tips and rust assestment tool and they all went in streight thru the floor and inner sill ( i feel guilty now). Calapsed central membrane and inner sills due to panda wind-up jack being used, roof/a pillar seem corner above driver- crusty as well, all wheel arches done with body filler, o/s a-pillar to wing joint crusty, tail gate bottom rusted thru, boot slam panel crusty, boot floor side seems affected, petrol tank looking badly rusted, filler pipe with signs of rubbing, no signs of any sort of underseal, clean interior - not sisley carpet (blue), earting issues probably due to rust worm, engine started on third attempt, car not ben test driven and much more.

Yes, PUX is roten as BEX in my opinion of course.
Outer, inner sill, floor edge all crusty as hell on full length, i've used my finger tips and rust assestment tool and they all went in streight thru the floor and inner sill ( i feel guilty now). Calapsed central membrane and inner sills due to panda wind-up jack being used, roof/a pillar seem corner above driver- crusty as well, all wheel arches done with body filler, o/s a-pillar to wing joint crusty, tail gate bottom rusted thru, boot slam panel crusty, boot floor side seems affected, petrol tank looking badly rusted, filler pipe with signs of rubbing, no signs of any sort of underseal, clean interior - not sisley carpet (blue), earting issues probably due to rust worm, engine started on third attempt, car not ben test driven and much more.

Hard luck buddy, whats the plan then?

I think I got off lightly with the miserable blue one, not only bought blind off ebay but from a scrap yard too, but thankfully saveable for greenlaning.
I could easily have had an £800 parts car instead.
I wonder if the increase in prices on 4x4's is bringing out the rotten ones just now?

I think I got off lightly with the miserable blue one, not only bought blind off ebay but from a scrap yard too, but thankfully saveable for greenlaning.
I could easily have had an £800 parts car instead.
I wonder if the increase in prices on 4x4's is bringing out the rotten ones just now?

There certainly is an element of luck involved I would say, but then purchasing any car is a gamble at least to some extent IMHO

Back