General panda 4x4 for spares - £50.

Currently reading:
General panda 4x4 for spares - £50.

That would be great! Someone has smashed them just to get at the bulbs, muppets, the backing is OK, just the lenses and 2 of the plastic screws are broken, if you have any it would be much appreciated. How much do you want for them?

Otherwise, the shopping list, if i remember rightly consists of a complete lockset, including ignition switch/lock (came with no key), offside headlight (mirror gone), and not really much else apart from the doors etc (which I'll try to find locally for now). A few interior bits are missing, the steering column covers, and the radio box thing and cigarette lighter, though not urgent or anything. It's all having to be fitted in around uni, which is pretty hectic at the moment....

Cheers, Mike

totnesmonster said:
just the lenses and 2 of the plastic screws are broken, if you have any it would be much appreciated. How much do you want for them?

Otherwise, the shopping list, if i remember rightly consists of a complete lockset, including ignition switch/lock (came with no key), offside headlight (mirror gone), and not really much else apart from the doors etc (which I'll try to find locally for now). A few interior bits are missing, the steering column covers, and the radio box thing and cigarette lighter, though not urgent or anything. It's all having to be fitted in around uni, which is pretty hectic at the moment....

Cheers, Mike

I can do you boot,ignition doors... but not all the same key.
I changed all mine recently so i got the caste offs left over... they have all seen special attention but the are in working order.

the covers i can do for free but the screws are getting pretty rare... well in my house they are. so i will charge you for these if you are desperate because i only have 3 spares. i'll pack it up and weight it and let you know how much the total will be. couple quid for the screws/bolts plus postage.

that would be great, I'm not bothered about different keys etc, as long as it works reasonably. Don't worry about the screws if you're short, I'll be off on a scrapyard mission soon, and hope to find some. I also have a tipo that's off for scrap, which may have some too.

If you send me an email with price I'll bung a cheque in the post

Cheers, Mike

Ihad feared it would come to this... I'm afraid you're gonna have to give me an address Totnesmonster. at the moment i have got 2 nearside lenses ... but i am sure i had 3 lenses so i will have another look tomorrow.

Hi Tony, I have PM-ed you my address, thanks. Took a quick trip to the scrapyard today and got a nearside lens and a few screws, so no need to worry about that one, sods law really that it would be the same side! Do you have a steering column surround by any chance as mine was broken?

I've also bought another windscreen as I had to take out the old one out to repair the scuttle panel, and managed to break it, though there was a big chip right in front of the driver which would likely fail the MOT... Hopefully the new one will go in with a bit more success...

Cheers, Mike

Back