General Panda 2019 4x4 Mudflaps

Currently reading:
General Panda 2019 4x4 Mudflaps

altonrat

Can anyone help please ? Where can I get a set of genuine Fiat mudflaps for a 2019 4x4.

I cannot seem to find any.

Thank you :)

I am no way suggesting buying from here

I know nothing about them but they do list the part number which should make any search easier

Strangely they mention year needs double checking

Last edited:
I am no way suggesting buying from here

I know nothing about them but they do list the part number which should make any search easier

Strangely they mention year needs double checking
Thanks 😊 I will have a look

none are available for post 2012 pandas . You will have to try universal ones I am afraid
Thanks for your help, I think I had grasped that already. I suppose Fiat wouldn’t see a need for mudflaps on a vehicle that can do the type of work the little 4x4 can do. I suppose I’m just being a little too fussy, if it gets muddy or road dirty, just wash it man !
thanks for your help 🙂🚙 💨

Someone had a garage fit punto ones with photos

Thread needs moving to the 319 section

Thanks for your help, I think I had grasped that already. I suppose Fiat wouldn’t see a need for mudflaps on a vehicle that can do the type of work the little 4x4 can do. I suppose I’m just being a little too fussy, if it gets muddy or road dirty, just wash it man !
thanks for your help 🙂🚙 💨
I would put some short ones on mine to keep the muck off a bit but anuwhere you fit them risks causing damage should you rip them off while reversing. If Landrover fit them then its ptobably a sound enough idea, However the last tiem I drove a defender it had literally just had some flaps fitted and in half a day they were gone!

Back