Technical Panda 2010 1.2 Dualogic

Currently reading:
Technical Panda 2010 1.2 Dualogic

pslabb

Hi all. I own a 2010 Fiat Panda 1.2 Dualogic With gearbox/Dualogic problems for 18 months already. Asked a so-called expert for help. Couldn't get anywhere, then asked him to remove the gearbox to check the clutch. He also removed the robot without noting the positions of the selection rod. Replaced the clutch assembly due to wear, then nothing worked. Due to medical reasons, left it for a while. Then decided to strip the unit for a good clean, replaced all the seals, and one positioning sensor. which didn't work. The gearbox is in neutral, but I'm worried about the robot as it's surely not. The help I need today, is if there is somebody out there who can send a picture as to the neutral position of the robot. See picture attached. I will owe you forever. I'm currently on pension, and disabled. That's why the auto car.

Attachments

• 20211031_104254.jpg
    20211031_104254.jpg
    728.1 KB · Views: 73
Hi, sorry to hear of your woes, afraid I can't offer much help, but hope these resources might be useful for you until someone with some knowledge of this issue comes along:

Back