General Panda 2007 Windscreen cover/ scuttle white clips

Currently reading:
General Panda 2007 Windscreen cover/ scuttle white clips

AlfaMark

Hi can anyone point me in the right direction of some replacement white clips as attached picture that slide under the windscreen and are attached to the scuttle.

I broke one investigating and wiper issue and it looks like a couple had already broken.

Thanks

Attachments

• D36A2EAE-18AD-4D56-BCF0-88652E913CD8.jpeg
    D36A2EAE-18AD-4D56-BCF0-88652E913CD8.jpeg
    23.2 KB · Views: 329
2 years on I am also looking for these clips. Local fiat dealer wants £57.60 for a pack of 20! (£2.40 each + VAT). There are none on ebay now. does anyone know of alternative sources.

2 years on I am also looking for these clips. Local fiat dealer wants £57.60 for a pack of 20! (£2.40 each + VAT). There are none on ebay now. does anyone know of alternative sources.
A quick search by the part number I posted earlier shows £1.30 to £2

Unfortunately no UK stock

Germany, Poland, Italy is as much again in postage as the parts and most of them are also out of stock

So scrapyard would be my first port of call if I needed the in a hurry

You've reminded me that I need some.

But eBay has this -

Looks like I'll be using a few dabs of PU mastic to glue it to the screen glass A snap blade craft knife (fully extended) will slice it through when I next need to remove the trim.

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Thanks for the replies. German route is an option, if expensive. I'm awaiting response to a few more emails before deciding what to do. The car is not in daily use so a tour of the scrapyards is also a possibility.

A year or so ago, I asked Shop4parts about these, and they obtained a bagful for me. Send them an email, or call them. With a few people now needing them, they might now consider them to be worthy of stocking.

Edit: Found my invoice, from Jan 2021, searched their part number. Looks like they have stock.
Expensive little things, but there's no substitute.

I checked the other day and they had none, They must have just arrived. Yay!

Used clips will be brittle so little point in trying to find any. The snag is the clip flanges on over underside are often broken. Check carefully before buying. The mastic fix might be your only option.

Will try Shop4Parts.

Huttons Fiat, Weston Super Mare can do them but at £3.27 each - 01934 812456. VehicleClips.co.uk have no stock and are unable to source from their Italian supplier. If you want to go down the German route forget ebay and go direct to the supplier https://augustin-group.de Their website prices are €2/clip + carrier which worked out at €35 total for a full set of 11.

Just noticed that the part No. posted earlier is different, 71749907 as opposed to 71732949 that I've been searching. It looks the same?

Last edited:
£2 is what Fiat use to charge is that still the case? If so it's not worth paying £2 + shipping for most people

Third party clips are normally under £5 for 200, the price for these seems extortionate to me

The none genuine clips appear to be 55279t but can't find them cheap

Tried looking at ford Ka mk2 and fiat 500 but they have different clips

Last edited:
Just a note to say that I received the parts previously ordered, ref 71732949, and they fit so seem to be identical to part ref 71749907.

These clips obviously don't fail in UK because this part number is no more useful than the other one.

eBay search - Fiat 71732949 is items in Italy and Germany nothing in UK and silly postage.

Fiat 71749907 comes back with nothing

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
These clips obviously don't fail in UK because this part number is no more useful than the other one.

eBay search - Fiat 71732949 is items in Italy and Germany nothing in UK and silly postage.

Fiat 71749907 comes back with nothing
I refer you back to post #9.

I saw your post. Thank you. It's very useful. I looked at S4P and they had none (*sob*). I've just clicked your link and they do have them. Yay!!

I'll add a set to an order I have waiting for delivery.

Back