Technical Panda 169 Eleganza replacement light/indicator stalk

Currently reading:
Technical Panda 169 Eleganza replacement light/indicator stalk

johnsonolly

Hi,
My headlights are doing the seemingly common "flash/turn off whenever you turn/indicate/dip beams", so I will need a new stalk unit.
What part number should I be looking for? Are there any sites (UK) that are best for sourcing such a part? I've seen that some people have replaced the units themselves, how hard is that considering it needs airbag removal too?

Mine is an 05 plate Eleganza model so has the trip button on the end of the wiper stalk too.

Thanks

100HP and Eleganza have many similar trim items (dash and heater the most obvious. However I believe all models use the same switch stalks. The right (as you say) has a trip switch on the end but so do all of them. It just does more in software on the higher spec cars.

100HP and Eleganza have many similar trim items (dash and heater the most obvious. However I believe all models use the same switch stalks. The right (as you say) has a trip switch on the end but so do all of them. It just does more in software on the higher spec cars.
Cheers, I may be wrong but this one I found on eBay doesn't have a button at the end I don't think. Just trying to find what I should be searching so I definitely get the correct replacement

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
So.... I went to a breakers yard and picked up a new stalk module, swapped them over this evening with almost no hiccups except this spring. Everything is back together and seems to be working fine? Anyone else had this?
I believe it was originally in the centre of the clock spring under a plastic retainer clip, but I couldn't get it to stay in on the new module so left it out.
16439157736707283417839482164212.jpg

My 2007 100HP and 2009 Multijet (same spec as 1.2 Dynamic) both have the end button on the RHS stalk. That spring is probably for the horn push. Others will know better as I've not taken the steering apart.

My 2007 100HP and 2009 Multijet (same spec as 1.2 Dynamic) both have the end button on the RHS stalk. That spring is probably for the horn push. Others will know better as I've not taken the steering apart.
It was on top of the clock spring underneath a retaining clip, underneath the steering wheel, so I don't think it could be related to the horn, thanks though!

sorry, no idea
looked on the official instructions, still no idea. Watched a YouTube video, still no idea
Okay no worries, I think it might be to put tension the clock spring casing off the back of the steering wheel, seems to be working fine without that

Back