General Panda 100Hp rolling road ?

Currently reading:
General Panda 100Hp rolling road ?

jakelleo

Rapid old fart
I wonder if anyone has put their 100Hp on a rolling road ?

I ask as my last motor a Skoda Fabia Vrs along with lots of others owners
was checked on a RR a number of times through its life with me, and
proved most enlightening.

I started with a claimed 130bhp which proved to be 142bhp changed one or two things went then to 181bhp and ended with 207bhp when I lost interest and got a 100Hp. And driving is now a bit less blurred. And in a funny way amusing in a slightly mad sort of way.. More so on two wheels.

Just a thought, not a challenge... Or is it ?

I just cant help but wonder
how the Italian/Polish ponies really stack up.

Jake.

I think the problem with RR is that the results are well hugely dependant on lots of conditions like, fuel being used, weather conditions, brand of RR being used ( as some will produce a higher figure than others ), the condition of the car being used ( like if it has recently been serviced ). but if your planning to do mods it would give you good figure to start from as long as you use the same RR

I had mine RR'd.

It had a few power runs, including a before and after fitting of the GSR kit. So at least it showed the gains, irrespective of actual figures.

Mine was done at Red Dot, in Watford at the time - and was running 99Ron Tesco Super - will dig out the graph :)

Had mines done at the start of the year with the following results.

Yesterday I had my car at Star Performance in Kirkcaldy as part of a Rolling Road with another forum that I am a member of.

The cars itself is standard apart from the addition of a K&N replacment panel filter.

A few pictures of the car on the Rolling Road.

2009_012500082.jpg

2009_012500042.jpg

Rolling Road Power Graph

Panda100HPRollingRoadGraph2.jpg

Max. Power - 104.0bhp@6440rpm
Max. Torque - 92lbf-ft@5160rpm

Overall I'm really pleased with the figures and although Rolling Road figures have to be taken with a pinch of salt I'm happy with the indicated 5bhp more than the standard car.

(y)

Well thats answered my question.. Good readings nice comprehensive
set of figures.
Thanks for the info.

Jake.

Back