Technical Panda 100HP AUX Cable Location

Currently reading:
Technical Panda 100HP AUX Cable Location

TCSJA

Hi,

I'm thinking of adding an aux lead into the back of the standard Blaupunkt HU of my Panda.

My dad had a 100HP new in 09' and I remember he had the iPod cable fitted as an optional extra from the factory.

Does anyone have a picture or know where the cable comes out in the car on the factory fitted models?

I feel like it was just under the handbrake lever?

Thanks
Tom

Hi,

I'm thinking of adding an aux lead into the back of the standard Blaupunkt HU of my Panda.

My dad had a 100HP new in 09' and I remember he had the iPod cable fitted as an optional extra from the factory.

Does anyone have a picture or know where the cable comes out in the car on the factory fitted models?

I feel like it was just under the handbrake lever?

Thanks
Tom
Yeh I can get pic for tomo on how I did it.

ImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1430130707.442383.jpg I have it running down the back of the heater and coming out at the bottom of the gear stick

My early 08 diesal does. Double press on the CD button changes it to aux on the unit. I picked up the cable on fleabay for under a tenner with the stereo removal tools thrown in. Spent a pleasant couple of hours dismantling the dash and having a poke around before refitting. Pretty easy job all in all. Only caveat was I am not sure you can do it if you have a CD changer though.

My early 08 diesal does. Double press on the CD button changes it to aux on the unit. I picked up the cable on fleabay for under a tenner with the stereo removal tools thrown in. Spent a pleasant couple of hours dismantling the dash and having a poke around before refitting. Pretty easy job all in all. Only caveat was I am not sure you can do it if you have a CD changer though.

Yeh it's a simple job.. That's how I did mine ?

Back