Technical Panda 1.1 active

Currently reading:
Technical Panda 1.1 active

Recall: No. 5 of 7 Recall Ref: R/2009/078 Exact Model: Panda (all types with ABS) Description: POSSIBILITY OF FIRE VIN: ZFA16900000000000 to ZFA16900000901873 Build Date:
Numbers: 29076 Defect: There is a possibility of a short circuit in the ABS control unit due to infiltration of chemical solutions. Action: Recall affected vehicles and replace ABS module with modified type, which is also fitted with plastic cover Launch Date: 03 September 2009

I actually think I missed that one myself. I may give my local dealer a call to check on that as mine would have been included within that lot.
I had been thinking about a different recall when I made my suggestion before.

Checked with the dealer and yes this had been done although he said it was done in July 2009 which was actually prior to the recall date given on VOSA...
I suppose I have a good excuse for not remembering as I had a new baby at that point so I probably drove there in my sleep. :p

Checked with the dealer and yes this had been done although he said it was done in July 2009 which was actually prior to the recall date given on VOSA...
I suppose I have a good excuse for not remembering as I had a new baby at that point so I probably drove there in my sleep. :p

mine was done before VOSA recall date, I think fiat sent letters to all original buyers before the VOSA recall was made public.
If you have original service book there is a section after the service stamps which is titled recalls i think. i have it in my book anyway

That's probably why I didn't remember going in September 2009 or afterwards, lol.

Update took car for a run did some sharp braking ,lights went off ,hopefully something was stuck with the car sitting for so long thanks for all advice . Will still look into if the car had recall sorted

Back