General palio in egypt

Currently reading:
General palio in egypt

omar

Hi all;

i just registered today in the forum coz i am thinking of buying a palio... the version sold in egypt. as mentioned in another thread its specs, i am just worried from high prices of spare parts is this really true or just bcoz the dealer was changed a short time ago? it is known that FIATs have low spare parts price here in egypt.

I am waiting opinions about the car (china assembled) and i am also waiting feedback from egyptian members about the prices issue

thanks in advance;
omar

Hey there

I own A Brazilian Palio 1.3 ( in Egypt )
Spare parts for this particular model are expensive compared to any other brand .

yet your model ( The 1.5 Chinese Palio ) uses the OLD palio shape , this the spare parts are very cheap and can be compared to anyother make
but Dont expect them to be dirt cheap like our old fiats :)

Alf Mabrook moqadaman :D

hi man how are u, i'm asking if u already bought the palio 1.5L here in egypt or not as i'm look forward to buing one, so please send me ur openion about it.
thanks in advance
Ramy fawzy

hi all i have siena 2001 in egypt soo is this car name pakio and have the same engine and same all things or what my model name in all world to search for any things

Hey egyption people !
i am an automotive engineer in el nail el handasia company the old sponsor of fait , if anyone need some advise ... , i am here :)

i have a palio 1.5,manufactured by nanjing china...
so...now its spare parts maybe a problem,because the relationship between FIAT with nanjing auto company.but i think it's just will exist in a short time...

Back