Technical Palio ed engine troubles and sol's

Currently reading:
Technical Palio ed engine troubles and sol's

debeukes

I have a little problem with ed. I recently blew a head gasket and had to replace it. the problem was overheating and that was taken care of aswell. but as I live in namibia with fiat dealers around anymore I had to do it all myself. with all those major problems sorted something new has cropped up. at first the car would'nt respond to throttle immediatly, it would stall for a bit then be on it's way, but there was no power left through the rev range. I figured ed's timing was a bit off course so I re-adjusted. Now though, the stall is gone and makes even beter power than before. Thats at wide open throttle but, when you just want to putter about, cost of feul and all, it does just that. it putters. Jerking forward and strugglingfor dear life and making life misserable for the both of us. nyone got propper timing settings and maybe some info on why it pulls better at wide open throttle?

Hello debeukes. Which Palio do you have? I presume where you are it will be the same as here in South Africa. We have the 1200 & the 1600, 16V. Only now the Diesel is also available. Vriendelike Groete in Namibië. Kiewiet.

Back