Styling painting the roof and bonnet

Currently reading:
Styling painting the roof and bonnet

nickpaokgr

Hi, my roof and bonnet has faded over the years and i m thinking to paint them by my self, do you know how much lacquer,Primer and color do i need? as i searched by color on ebay it only shows sprays, has anyone tryed them? thanks in advance

Hi, my roof and bonnet has faded over the years and i m thinking to paint them by my self, do you know how much lacquer,Primer and color do i need? as i searched by color on ebay it only shows sprays, has anyone tryed them? thanks in advance
Polish....
If its faided and not got lacquer peel, id be getting it machine polished vs respraying

Ziggy

or cut the edges down with some 2000 wetndry and then relacquer

if it was warmer you might have got away with a few rattle cans of 1 pack stuff like lidl sell occasionally but winters here
bloom bloom

Let me guess.... yellow colour? [emoji28]

You need a sand to ensure its perfectly flat before painting....

Ziggy
nop its the silver one :) i have experience on painting with this ( pistol like thing that u put the paint on the bottle on top- i dont know its name in english :p ) so i ll do my best and hope its ok(never painted a car tho). but i cant find the paint i only find this sprays and i m asking if someone has tested them

Back