painting a bodykit

Currently reading:
painting a bodykit

puntomadboy

Banned
just wonering if anyone knows how much it will cost to have a full bodykit (front, back bumper and sideskirts) painted professionaly....?

i have managed to save up 350 quid to spend on anything i want...so i have decided to get a bodykit for my car but it costs 299...so i only have 51 quid left...

would it be cheaper to paint it my self..?:confused:

Would cost you about £300 - £400 cheapest to get done in a garage.
I got quoted £130 for a bumper to be primed and painted, in a cheap garage

find a place to work that will do it for free :D

im after getting my alloys coated black (and zincced as well) :p, and they have offered to do it where i work (at a playground manufacturering company), in the paintshop.

dont even think about doing it yourself

rattle can jobbies rarely turn out good unless you're a seasoned pro. and pro spraying stuff is hard to use and cost a fair whack.

i got quoted £80 for a front bumper.. you just gotta shop around for decent quotes. (y)

HI i work in the trade,why dont you prep all the kit up yourself,buy the paint.then take the kit to a garage and get them just to paint it.i would have thought about £200 tops because it would only take them an hour solid white and that includes there bake time.

some companys may say it wants primering but it depends how much you spend to the quality you want.

i would buy the paint soon though as many motor factors are getting rid of 2k paint,because water based paint will be the only stuff left and will be very expensive..

Back