Paint Codes

Currently reading:
Paint Codes

It may just be that FIAT have that information. I certainly don't! Why not just compare the paint codes? Dunno where they are on a Stilo, on Pandas should be on the hatch (the label is usually blue).

Of course, there's a good few years beteen the cars, unlikely to "really" be the same colour now!

Its for Stilo to Stilo. Need to know paint code on a Stilo being stripped on eBay for boot and bumper, but seller hasn't emailed back, and I want to hit BIN before someone else.

I know what my paint code is on my Stilo, and the colours look that same, but just want to be 100% sure. I know there could be some paint fade as the cars are 18months different in age, but it'll be close enough a match if the same paint code (y)

Why not ASQ them? Tell them you're really interested & it looks similar but you want to check the code - and tell them where to find the code.
Its for Stilo to Stilo. Need to know paint code on a Stilo being stripped on eBay for boot and bumper, but seller hasn't emailed back, and I want to hit BIN before someone else.
Guessing he already has ;)

You can find that thing public. They think you want to do something illegal. Try photo it and then find the color pallete code with photoshop

Back