General Packing a cento

Currently reading:
General Packing a cento

I've always prided myself on how well i can pack the boot on my cento's i've had and also when the seat are down. Outdid myself today though.

Our regular vehicle for band, Dave's Mondeo estate (referred to as the herse or the tour bus:slayer: ) decided it wasn't going to move tonight so we had 2 find alternative transport:devil:

In my Seicento 2nite I had 5 people, 1 bass guitar, 2 regular guitars, a practice bass amp, 4 backpacks, a guitar effects bank and all the other crap that lives in the car... oh and Rachel's handbag! I'm well proud:worship: . We did some serious inclines and declines too and the car held its own suprisingly well. Drank petrol though! hehe. I'll give it a day off tomorrow:D

Anybody else had similar experiences?

managed to get all of my girlfriends bellongings in my cinq before as well as all the usual ice and stuff.

this included, 1 quite tall chest of draws, 1 matching desk/table thing, loas and loads of cloths and general girly stuff, as well as 2 13" cinq alloys and 2 15" alloys (which i had bought the day before in lancashire) 1 12" sub and box, amp, parcel shelf, a huge hamster and cage, all the hampster stuff (sawdust and ball etc.) and other bits and bobs.

was quite funny though as we loaded everything in on the new 15" alloys and then realised that all the stuff was so heavy that it was wedged onto the 15s (which were too wide to fit into the arches) and so i had to drive home with 15s on the front and 13s on the rear heh!

was quite amusing on the motorway tho doing 40 in the slow lane up the longest hill ever cause the cinq couldnt cope :)

ah well. oh and this was when i was being my gfs removal van when she moved down from stoke to London.

Cinqs are suprisingly large if u pack them well!

ive had a cement mixer, 2 buckets, 2 shovels, 2 bags of cement and 3 crates in the back of my sei, it was the first time and last time i will be doing it though

i usually have to put my seats down now if i want to carry anything in the car

3 people + 4 crates of beer + enough camping gear to fill the remaining space...Poor little 899cc still managed its best speed ever though!!!

Talking about packing stuff, this was Ulysse on way back from Skeggy! And yes, there was even a guinea pig cage plus guinea pig in there :)

Attachments

• Boot.jpg
    Boot.jpg
    237.3 KB · Views: 15
An Indicated 95 (note indicated there people! ;)) on the Speedo downhill with the wind behind me....carried on at 90 along the flat before I got a bit scared that I might not stop...

Back