P***PYY - yellow Cinq @ Staples, Huddersfield

Currently reading:
P***PYY - yellow Cinq @ Staples, Huddersfield

I think the title descibes most of it. Seen there on Tuesday 15th February at about 6 to half past I think. Lovely looking car with yellow tinted rear lights.
Got a pic of the timted lights on my phone if anybody wants to see it.

Here ya go. Didn't have a chance to increase the image size on my phone before takin the photo...
99205-02-15_180035.jpg

Thats my car!, i cant believe you spotted it, i was only in staples for 10mins, got your note and saw you driving in hudds earlier that day aswell, thanks for the note,

check the my gallery for better pics of the car,

nath

i seen you running out of staples in to your car and was quite chuffed when you took the FF flyer off the screen.
I push trolleys in B&Q car park on Mon and Tues nights and always have a stash of them in my pocket to distribute as i go round. lol. got 2 Sei's and a coop that nite too. lol.

where did you see my car?
are you local?

Hello

I saw you at the traffic lights near sainsburys and kingsgate shopping centre, i'm at hudds uni and living in almondbury, in my final year now so i will be finishing in june then back to home in devon,

nath

ive considered popping a leaflet on it in the past when i've drove up to the village to the post office.

Interested on joining us on the West Yorks driving day? (See the events page)

smurfhead said:
Interested on joining us on the West Yorks driving day? (See the events page)

would love too but i think i might be going away over easter hols, i've jus read the thread is it on the 20th march still?, i'll be home over easter anyway so makes it abit harder,

nath

stay up here a bit longer. go on, go on, go on, you know you want to. lol. be great fun.

We are all meeting at Castleford Xscape at 10am on the 20th March, so i'll probably be leaving out at about 9 to quarter past. join me if you want. i cud meet at urs cuz i know where u live!!! lol (creepy eh?)

We're getting a fair few fiats in hudds then, Gaz sorry bout late reply, i cant make the driving day this time, going away on the 20th, shame, would have up for that!!!,

next time tho!,

nath

Back