General OZ or Fox Wheels £152...

there nice.
imfox6.jpg
wish i had the cash :(
you could ebay them for profit i bet

in fact i think i like the oz ones better
Volcano.jpg

Last edited:
orrrr if you run 175/50s then the same.... btw wouldnt 185s rub on the back as my GT tyres used to catch before i used spacers, but my Sei wheels with 175s dont rub atall?? thats why i want 175s, if it makes no difference i may aswell get 185s as theyre cheaper!

Craig

also would those OZs fit properly? whats the ET for Cinqs? *runs and hides*

TurboCinqy said:
orrrr if you run 175/50s then the same.... btw wouldnt 185s rub on the back as my GT tyres used to catch before i used spacers, but my Sei wheels with 175s dont rub atall?? thats why i want 175s, if it makes no difference i may aswell get 185s as theyre cheaper!

Craig

also would those OZs fit properly? whats the ET for Cinqs? *runs and hides*

they would of caught because they would of been sitting too far into the arches, this is mainly cause the gt wheels have a 45.5 offset, where as the sei wheels would have a 30.5 or maybe a 36mm offset.

offset for the cinq is 30.5, id be very very suprised if the oz's came in that offset, usually u would have to get them to fit a punto, and use either 6mm or 8mm spacers to get them to fit onto the centos (y)

mase said:
they would of caught because they would of been sitting too far into the arches, this is mainly cause the gt wheels have a 45.5 offset, where as the sei wheels would have a 30.5 or maybe a 36mm offset.

offset for the cinq is 30.5, id be very very suprised if the oz's came in that offset, usually u would have to get them to fit a punto, and use either 6mm or 8mm spacers to get them to fit onto the centos (y)

is the offset the et? if so then the OZs are alright...
Clearance O.Z 14" VOLCANO Set of 4 Wheels Only (6X14) (4X108)ET36 (01529001*) (01529001*) *Clearance!*
but the foxes are 38...

£175 incl delivery and i can swap tyres :chin: i wish i hadnt bought the Sei wheels now as i dont want to waste them!

Back