OXCiD3 and Serin's Travelling Blog

Currently reading:
OXCiD3 and Serin's Travelling Blog

Now i know we should probibly be using the FF blog, but we've put together a website to show you lovely people whats new!

For those who dont know (or do, but have forgotten) Pete (Serin) and I have recently planned and booked a 4ish month trip around Japan, Australia and New Zealand, I say planned, so far all we have is a hostel in Japan, and the tickets for the multiple plane journies.

So the website is www.GoneTraveling.co.uk (note the single L in travelling) and from here you can see what we are up to on our travels.

More to the point you can give us ideas of what to do whilst we're in the various countries. Especially places to stay!

In Australia we plan to buy a van (probibly not a fiat) and drive from Sydney to Cairnes then back again via the set of Neighbours (which is the only reason we're going to Melbourne so far).

So visit the Blog (which is looking a little unfinished at the moment) Post some comments and keep watching!

We leave on the 15th, and i think our last fiat meet until September will be Ace Cafe this month!

Owen and Pete

Last edited:
Now i know we should probibly be using the FF blog, but we've put together a website to show you lovely people whats new!

For those who dont know (or do, but have forgotten) Pete (Serin) and I have recently planned and booked a 4ish month trip around Japan, Australia and New Zealand, I say planned, so far all we have is a hostel in Japan, and the tickets for the multiple plane journies.

So the website is www.GoneTraveling.co.uk (note the single L in travelling)

and you can see what we are up to on our travels.

More to the point you can give us ideas of what to do whilst we're in the various countries.
Or places to stay!

In australia we plan to buy a van (probibly not a fiat) and drive from Sydney to Cairnes then back again via the set of Neighbours (which is the only reason we're going to melbourne so far).

So visit the Blog (which is looking a little unfinished at the moment) Post some comments and keep watching!

We leave on the 15th, and i think our last fiat meet until september will be Ace cafe this month!

Owen and Pete

looks cool.

i think you should put a mapon the website that updates your current location?

not like GPS but just what country your in! good idea or lame?

hope you have fun(y)

looks cool.

i think you should put a mapon the website that updates your current location?

not like GPS but just what country your in! good idea or lame?

hope you have fun(y)
no that sounds funky! we'll have a laptop with (hopefully) internet via 3g whenever we are in Australia (thats where we are spending most of our time) so 3 cameras between us plus a video camera and a webcam, so you might even get some video updates!

EDIT: although actually if i took a gps reciever and used it to plot points in google maps, you could see Exactly where we are.... :chin:

Last edited:
no that sounds funky! we'll have a laptop with (hopefully) internet via 3g whenever we are in Australia (thats where we are spending most of our time) so 3 cameras between us plus a video camera and a webcam, so you might even get some video updates!

EDIT: although actually if i took a gps reciever and used it to plot points in google maps, you could see Exactly where we are.... :rubchin:

sounds cool i was reading someone elses Blog on travelleing and spent about 30 mins and really got into it:eek:

will we still get some Punto advice while your traveling:p

A guy in my office just got back Monday from a 3month trip places like Thailand, New Zealand, Australia, Cambodia. Will ask if he recommends anywhere. He said Autralia is like this country, but New Zealand is Heaven.

Hope you 2 enjoy your trip will deffo be good

24-383~Brokeback-Mountain-Posters.jpg

In Australia we plan to buy a van (probibly not a fiat) and drive from Sydney to Cairnes

Yeh that's a good idea, unless you want to be stranded in the middle of nowhere while waiting for roadside assistance :D

Back