Ow!

Currently reading:
Ow!

Seraph

Orka inte
Mods, feel free to delete this post after I've made it... it's not very conversational, but i just wanted to let someone know..

my fscking snake just bit me!!

it's a hatchling and it still bloody hurt.

a great way to end cr.ppy day.

anyone else had an utterly ****** day? :mad:

drew blood? will "it" grow up to be a squeezer or a proper biter?

and how big?
anaconda-2-poster03.jpg

well, it's a hatchling corn, not an adult anaconda (next snake is a rock python, max length 30foot !!!!)

anyways... it's got a new viv, and he's a little scared cos it's too big, but.. he responds to me scratching inside his viv (i guess he thinks it's food)... normally he comes out to see and then goes away again... this time i was a little close and he just shot out and bit me. thought i was a mouse... my fault really.

yes, ive had an utter ****e day :mad:

im in a bad mood,

some of the reasons, not in ay order (not all of them, far to many to list)

• my bonus from work wasnt what i was expecting,
  • i might not be able to buy a car after all,
  • i got soaked in the rain coming home by some arse in a Volvo,
  • i have no money for the rest of the month,
  • a car i was really interested in buying has just been put on ebay,
  • noones on MSN,
  • hardly anyones on FF anymore,
  • ive just broken ANOTHER set of headphones,
  • ive another day at work with my new pig of a manager
  • my mums ill,
  • my brother pissed off on holiday,
  • my sister wont stop bitching about her pc and almost cooked my laptop by leaving it on a pillow while she went shopping,
  • i havent heard anything from my dad for months,
  • i cant figure out how much tax im gonna have to pay on my bonus cuz the Govm cant write it simply!
  • i think my fan belt is slipping again,
  • i need new wipers,
  • the car keeps steering to the left,
  • and ive just stood on a plug.........

ill stop there :p

so yes im pissed royally off :bang:

EDIT: ive had to edit this TWICE cuz my new keyboard keeps missing bloody letters! :mad:

Seraph said:
anyone else had an utterly ****** day? :mad:

Yes me to, crap day at work, yet again :( , then come home to s**t :mad: , then had to spend most of night tidying up crap (housework) :bang: , so, yes an utterly ****** day :cry: but at least I didn't get bitten by a snake :eek:

Mrs. Dave said:
Yes me to, crap day at work, yet again :( , then come home to s**t :mad: , then had to spend most of night tidying up crap (housework) :bang: , so, yes an utterly ****** day :cry: but at least I didn't get bitten by a snake :eek:
i think i would rather get bitten by a snake than have to tidy up after dave!

Mrs. Dave said:

funnily enough being bitten by my snake was probably the highlight of my day.

you guys can join me in mourning a day that we'll never get back.

things have been said that shouldn't. things have been done that shouldn't. and to add insult to injury, kai (my snake) is in hiding. it could just do to be struck off..

and serin, my keyboard and mouse are m$ rubbish wireless that do that.

it seems to make your day worse too, you have turned into ethan suplee...

sammiboo said:
i think i would rather get bitten by a snake than have to tidy up after dave!

To true, a snake bite is more appealing anyday (y) , especially as he is off playing out at Ace Cafe (n)

im stuck using a mac keyboard as i was banned from using the other one as it was too *loud*

WTF! its a keyboard!

and i cant use my wonderful wireless one, as my tft monior conflicts with it somehow!

serin said:
i cant figure out how much tax im gonna have to pay on my bonus cuz the Govm cant write it simply!
Ass uming you pay tax at the basic rate (22%), then you'll pay 22% tax on it, and 11% NI, so you'll lose 33% of it, i.e. £231. You'll have £469 left. :)
H

NOW SOME HOW I DETECT THAT PEOPLE AINT HAVING A GOOD DAY/NIGHT AM I RIGHT :p :D

WELL NEVER MIND YOU LOT THINGS COULD BE WORSE :) COS THERE IS ALWAYS SOMEONE SOME WHERE WORSE OFF THAN US SO

SMILE :D

PNL said:
NOW SOME HOW I DETECT THAT PEOPLE AINT HAVING A GOOD DAY/NIGHT AM I RIGHT :p :D

WELL NEVER MIND YOU LOT THINGS COULD BE WORSE :) COS THERE IS ALWAYS SOMEONE SOME WHERE WORSE OFF THAN US SO

SMILE :D

Can you make your font any bigger and bolder Phil:p

Liam:D

Back