General Our new Panda 100 HP

Currently reading:
General Our new Panda 100 HP

Smudge973

Hello.

I drive a 2007 AUDI A4 2.0 Turbo S-line.

We have today purchased a 100 HP which seems excellent fun to drive, my wife has changed her 206 for the 100HP

I really enjoy my A4 but can honestly say that I shall be taking the 100 HP to the shops for the bread and milk when need be, it's so much fun !!!

Pick it up next week.

Electroclash Grey
Pandamania pack - Think thats what you call it.

Thanks chaps

Last edited:
Can someone please help - The car has the Blue badges on the front-rear and wheels etc - I noticed that the fiat web shows the car with the new badges and as some of you have mention, you can buy them

Are the easy to fit ?
Where is the best place etc ?

Any advise would be welcome - Cheers chaps - Looking forward to Saturday.

Ah, I see you edited your original post after I posted, lol.

Red badges easy enough to replace - I am still awaiting mine, but I know Gary got some for his, and replaced them - just need to move a few panels, nothing too onerous.

Just remember that the badge replacement pack mentioned on the site elsewhere doesn't have an internal badge for the centre of the steering wheel........you know the one?.......you look at it every time you drive the car.;)

They'll be sprinkling glitter on their flat black Pandas next to pretend it's the current metallic version :)

:eek: Were we separated at birth Ian?!!!

My fellow cynic speaks the truth you know.;)

I want red - then it will compliment the red calipers [once painted], the red GSR kit [once fitted] and the red highlights within the engine bay [once done :p]!!!

Surely it is a choice, so don't knock it.

Thanks chaps - Cant wait to pick it up on Saturday - My best mate is the is the sales manager for our local Fiat and Alfa dealer so he is working on the new badges for us.

Honestly - "This car is for the wife" ;) (y)

I want red - then it will compliment the red calipers [once painted], the red GSR kit [once fitted] and the red highlights within the engine bay [once done :p]!!!

Surely it is a choice, so don't knock it.

You're right Stuart....you pays yer money and you makes yer choice.

You gonna paint your calipers dark pink then to match the new badges then?;)

Excellent, good to hear of another 100hp on the roads, you will really enjoy the car.

Stuart, have you already got your GSR kit? Im waiting on mine but ive already started with the red highlighting under the bonnet, and a few other red bits :D

Mark

Brilliant thanks Stuart. It was over a month ago now that I last heard from PNL so ill drop him a wee line here and see cause i know peter already had mine made, just fitting wasnt sorted.
Thanks again

Mark

Back