General our new 100hp

Currently reading:
General our new 100hp

tedders

Hi everyone, i've just signed up after buying a 100hp yesterday...

I can't post a link as I don't have enough posts, but it's a '08 in grey, advertised on pistonheads for £5200

It seems to be spot on! only 16,000 miles and the condition is outstanding. The guy I bought it from, takes the wheels off when he cleans it to ensure the wheel arches are properly clean(y)

Unfortunately the Mrs will be driving it most of the time so it's unlikely to ever be this clean again.

Anyway, having test drove one when they were launched, 4 years later I was not dissapointed - it's a little firecracker!

Motorway driving is not as comfy as our Megane RS 175 DCi, but it's not very often that the Panda will be doing this.

I've been looking for a while now and this one seemed a good price, I paid £5100, which seems reasonable to me. It needs tax at the end of the month and probably a set of tyres in about 6 months (he's rotated them, and the inner edges are pretty thin).

Regards

Ted

Sounds good, same colour as mine :)

Taking the wheels off to clean the arches, thats the sort of sad thing I would do!!

good price and sounds like it's been well looked after, welcome aboard.

Thanks for the welcome...

Well, i'm still pretty chuffed with it. There literally isn't a mark on it, the wheels haven't been near a kerb (hoping it'll stay that way!).

The only disapointment is a slight tear on the gear gaitor, when in reverse you can see the gaitor being stretched. Not sure what to do with that...

I'll try and get some pics up soon...

The only disapointment is a slight tear on the gear gaitor, when in reverse you can see the gaitor being stretched. Not sure what to do with that...

Think a few owners have had that issue.

Nice to see another 100HP in Dorset, and in the best colour as well. (y)

Back