Ouch

Currently reading:
Ouch

just stumbled across this on the internet..

"High Street, Withernwick.
Incident occurred on Monday 3 June 2013 at 12:45.
Adult female with chainsaw embedded in chest. Fire Service personnel assisted paramedics in removing saw and packing wounds. Casualty taken to hospital by Air Ambulance."

http://www.humbersidefire.gov.uk/newsroom/incidents

:eek:

kickback, as it is anyone can go out and buy a chainsaw with no training and use it

Safe Chainsaw Use -- Kickback (Preview) - YouTube

I'm amazed at the complete lack of instruction you get when hiring this stuff & most don't seem to care that you don't have the PPE - it should come as a complete package.
I hired a garden shredder once, damned thing fell apart as I lifted it into my car. Needles to say, I didn't hire anything else from them

I'm amazed at the complete lack of instruction you get when hiring this stuff & most don't seem to care that you don't have the PPE - it should come as a complete package.
I hired a garden shredder once, damned thing fell apart as I lifted it into my car. Needles to say, I didn't hire anything else from them

around here you cant hire a chainsaw without some sort of certificate but you can buy one with nothing, use it and ebay it, ends up costing less than a hire if you are still alive

Guns don't kill people, Chainsaws do!

Ban all Chainsaws!

Kick all chainsaws out of our country! Coming over here and taking the jobs of our British saws!

...and other such hysterical anti-chainsaw propaganda...

;)

Back