Image0023.jpg

Stilo Other Stilo - Pic's!

Introduction

Hi Peeps, been saying for ages i'd get some picture up of the our other stilo, well here they are at last! Im afraid its not very clean, as it only got a quick clean today and it just started to rain when i was taking the pictures :rolleyes: (sorry about the poor quality - i used me mobile :eek: )

Well its a 1.2 16v active, it has a few minor modifications ie. 17" Fox Racing alloys, wind deflector, kick plates and spoiler atm! Looking to get some abarth sideskirts and maybe colour codeing just the rubstrips next. But this is being kept stubble as its currently the old ders car but she looking at changing soon, so i think im gona buy it for the gf!

Image0023.jpg

Image0051.jpg

Red_Stilo_3.jpg

Image0071.jpg

FF back online, woohoo :) :) :) :)
Always thought Fox alloys look sheeeite! Prolly why Hellfrauds always seems to sell them! BUT...... they look good on the Stilo. :) I like em, actually spotted the same wheels in Hellfrauds the other day and thought "ughhh!" But i've changed my mind now.

StiloBoy said:
Always thought Fox alloys look sheeeite! Prolly why Hellfrauds always seems to sell them! BUT...... they look good on the Stilo. :) I like em, actually spotted the same wheels in Hellfrauds the other day and thought "ughhh!" But i've changed my mind now.

Yup i was never too keen on fox alloys but these do look good and clean up great. They are a crystal finish and suit the lines on the stilo! Although my only gripe is you cant clean the inside on the rim that well unlike the claw's :worship:

looking Good. i thought all mirrors were colour coded standard??

I've considered those wind deflectors before, but i'm still not 100% convinced.

I didn't notice the wind deflectors actually so they must be ok, do they work well ?

Mud flaps eh, everyone goes on about getting rid of the flaps but in all honesty I don't see what's so wrong with them. I ain't had them on one of my cars since I had my Lancia Delta but I think they can look good.

wolfracepunto said:
Wouldnt new cams be better before a remap?

Err, its cost atm! to have the cams it'll be in the region of another £500 to shell out. And once ive had the remap done ive paid on nearly 4figures on the tuning :eek: Im having a live remap which can just be altered at the time when i get the cams done! This work is for the 1.8 stilo, not the one is this thread! Little of subject - but i can hijack my own thread lol

Back