OT- My Vw Rat project!

Currently reading:
OT- My Vw Rat project!

B

Ben B

Thought I'd post a few pics of my other project that soaks up all my money and time!!

It's an old VW Caddy, bought for £180 from ebay, sporting some £10-each BBS alloys off ebay! Bit of a polishing and repainting job on the alloys and they look pretty good I recon!
I know the rest of the Caddy is looking pretty dire, but we're aiming to try a DIY spray job this week!

You should have seen how it used to look anyway!

bbs5.jpg

caddy2.jpg

caddy4.jpg

I'll stick some pics up of the respray later next week!

Ben B

Thats well nice, cant wait to see how it turns out!!
Good work with the alloys m8!

all I'll say is...

you lucky b**tard!!!

That looks a minter, and the wheels are spot on, they mk2/3 golf bbs?

Dan

sig.jpg

Skate2create & Psykee-Lea

I like that a lot.

Can imagine it sitting lower to the ground filled up with ICE.

Kev/

Nah....ratter does not include ICE!!!

if so its held in with cable ties ;) (a bit like my mates legacy engined ratter bus ;)

Dan

sig.jpg

Skate2create & Psykee-Lea

thats well nice that doing well son

raveclub.gif

www.digital-angels.co.uk bringing you what you want

Theres a bit of Bravo in all of us

I certainly wont be filling the rear bed with ICE! What I may do is fit a stealthy install behind the seats, there's maybe room for a 10" sub behind there, but it wouldn't be visible.

The car is actually funded by both myself and my stepdad, as I'm in the middle of building work, and he's about to start some, so we've agreed that it won't be lowered yet, but once its usefull working life is over, I can take over and slam it to the weeds! Until then we're just going to get it looking straight and clean, maybe a few small touches of chrome, but leave it looking silly and tall.
Here's how it looked a few weeks ago:
caddy1.jpg

The wheels certainly make the car I recon!

Ben B

here's how it could look with only a few more touches and a healthy slam:
lowered.jpg

Ben B

My friend used loads of laquer and its a shiny finish not matt, but if your not after that look those other lights you showed are quite tasty, and damn you gotta get the blind!

alright benny boy :), loving the caddy, a real shame you can not slam it yet :( its an absolute must.

As for tinting spray NO not on a caddy, love the M3-ish style ones though. have you seen the caddys when they have the tailgate removed and replaced with a net, done right it can look really smart. Wheels look good aswell especially for £10!!!!!

2xHLX owner,3xHGT, (then the darkside) 1xCoupe20vt now the proud owner of a Black Coupe20vt LE!

theres a fella with one of them round the corner from me. i think its slightly newer tho.

looks really nice black and so low its nearly scraping going down a flat road! not sure what engine hes got in there but sounds a bit of an animal!