OT - CD Decks for sale - including speakers, light, mixer & wires.

Currently reading:
OT - CD Decks for sale - including speakers, light, mixer & wires.

T

Tommy K

Well if anyone has been to the Karting meet then you will have seen the items up for grabs.

They are used once a year & thus my parents have told me to move them to my house or sell them.

Option 2 sounds better so here they are!!

IMG00542.jpg

IMG00543.jpg

IMG00538.jpg

IMG00539.jpg

IMG00546.jpg

IMG00547.jpg

Open to offers.....

style5,TommyK.png

plate-2.jpg

Shame im still not into Dj'in,id probably have them off ya..I gave it up when my ban was up (needed a hobby when i got banned at 17 lol) and then went back into cars and so i sold my vinyl decks,mixer,amps,speakers etc..
Techniks 1210's i had,loved them,linked up to my stereo and p.c :)

Hope they sell for what you want mate

Mike

tommy try this site its for dj's an you can sell stuff on there,

www.fourthemusic.com

scroll down towards the bottom of screen ,you'll find it , let me know if you need be a member ,

good luck

open for offers.

the mixer is a little crackerly - might need a new crosover but i suspect it's just dust so needs some contact stray.

The mixer has beat counters and lights so perfect if you have no experience in mising, just match the numbers and the lights and you can't go wrong!!

The speakers are in curved back cabinets apparently to allow the music to some out the front easier.

All I know is, they are LOUD and the power amp fan doesn't come in untill about 40mins of serious noise making - thus really good amp for gigs etc.

style5,TommyK.png

plate-2.jpg

i know a mate who is after cd decks, not sure on prices meself like how much did u pay for them, i have no idea how much

Try these mate www.htfr.com
Gota be the best for online dj equipment,i always used them and the records were ace :).
Im unsure if they buy equipment in,but i know they do buy records in.Give them a ring or email mate,see what they say..U never know :)

Mike

mikey_sig2.jpg

I can vouch that they are pretty easy to use. Even I managed a couple of seamless mixes (in that once a year used period) :)

Careful with the headphones though when removing from young ladies. They tend to snap back and cause shiners for the morning (oops)

I paid loads for the setup BUT it was about 6-7yrs ago!

£400 decks,
£250 power amp
£200 mixer
£500 speakers
£60 light
£50 speaker cables
£30 cans (head phones)
£100 IMG box

Not worth anything like this now but I'd like to get summit back for them.

They are easy to use, once you understand how to beat count and listen to 2 different song in either ear.

style5,TommyK.png

plate-2.jpg