General Ordered my 500X

Currently reading:
General Ordered my 500X

Hello all

Having owned 4 500's over the years and recently a 500L I thought it might be nice to give the X a go. So have ordered a 1.6 eTorq Pop Star in red, with red interior and Visibility Pack, winter pack and heated seats. Very excited. It'll certainly be different to my current 500 Colour Therapy.

Seemed like a perfect day as the dealer had a red Pop Star in the showroom so was able to have a good play around.

I know most might argue that the 1.4 MA is a better engine but with Start and Stop (on paper anyway) the 1.6 is identical economy and CO2.

The MA is a great engine as I had it in my Punto Evo Sporting but on my drives there's little chance to "open" a car up and I'm a bit of a miser when it comes to fuel bills. Tend to drive more like Miss Daisy these days.

Anyway looking forward to the next 8 weeks speeding by.

Steve

Congratulations on your order.
I hope you enjoy him/her
Ive been waiting 3 months for mine (originally 10 weeks cough cough) and still got 3 weeks to go so 8 weeks should fly by if it is indeed 8 weeks.

Enjoy

haha winter pack and 8 weeks - you're dealership must be dreamers or jokers

haha winter pack and 8 weeks - you're dealership must be dreamers or jokers

Its worth the wait!!!

Had mine since August and there are none on the road at least in Essex that is, I feel very alone. Is anyone buying them???

I'm in Essex another 3 weeks and you'll be joined by mine

Back