Orange Mobile - Remaining Credit message

Currently reading:
Orange Mobile - Remaining Credit message

Is Orange Mobile taking the mick? When I dial '453' to find out how much credit I have left on my phone I found in the past couple of days that the voice has changed. It now sounds like Hattie Hayridge who played 'Holy' in Red Dwarf!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hattie_Hayridge

WTF are Orange doing having some common sounding bint for their pre-recorded messages???? Or maybe it's Posh Spice as part of her quest to saturate the world with her poor elocution?!!!!

custard

yes i noticed t'other day the voice had changed.unfortunatly it was to tell me i forgot to pay the bill :eek:

ROBLOL

I phoned 453, and it told me I had £3. I knew this was ********, rang again, and I had £7, but I knew having topped up a day or two before with £15 that it should be more, I rang again, £14.28, that was the correct amount. Stupid Orange. haha.

lmao
Yeah i noticed the voice keeps changing...before it was normal..just when she said the amount it changed to a helium voice lol

But now she sounds well odd...and common!!"ello .. your remainin creedit iiiisss"

er voice goes all up n down like eh

jug

blessed are the apostates
even stranger is the way half the lines are in the new voice and half are in the old voice so its like speaking to 2 people. WTF?!