Styling opinon of the joy tuning bodykit?

Currently reading:
Styling opinon of the joy tuning bodykit?

PhatAshKi said:
Front end shot if ya need it, from my gallery, IMO i only like the rear bumper, front doesnt suit the cinq at all!

5205PICT0004.JPG

Thats a nice front end.

Joytuning kit doesn't suit the cinq really :eek:

luved me cinq but hated the squares on the front bumper and headlights so they had to go, not looked into splitters yet, but do agree it has to come down and cant be lowered coz of arches so will have to extend to kit. xxx

This may be the pic you saw on the MITCAR thread of Emma's yellow Cinq wit hJoy tuning front and side skirts.
https://www.fiatforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6678

I'm not normally a fan of body kits as such, but I personnaly think that this one really suits the yellow CInq very well.
And as for running it without mesh, are you mad, do you want a holed rad, or possible stones getting trapped in cam belt if cover a bit lose.

The Abarth kit is nice but not good enough for a turbo as it makes it run a bit hotter as I think Pete commented on after fitting his, due to por air flow.

Aaron.

joecinq said:
Thats a nice front end.

Joytuning kit doesn't suit the cinq really :eek:

Cheers Joe, Much appriciated m8!

J333EVO said:
The Abarth kit is nice but not good enough for a turbo as it makes it run a bit hotter as I think Pete commented on after fitting his, due to por air flow.

Aaron.

Yeah know wat you mean there, Mine is always hot sits constantly at 90 on temp gauge in the traffic but me alloy rad actually brings it to just ova 70 wen driving around so that does it some good.

Bushboy said:
seat ibiza spoiler would just look tacky on that car.. looks tacky on any car :p

get something like an astra mk4 front splitter (modded one, not standard) and get it fitted and moulded on.

nothing wrong with square cars. surely if you wanted a rround car you should have got a sei? :p

my front bumper is made out of a sei sporting mk1 bumper and an ibiza splitter.

each to his own, but it looks far from tacky ;)

J333EVO said:
This may be the pic you saw on the MITCAR thread of Emma's yellow Cinq wit hJoy tuning front and side skirts.

I'm not normally a fan of body kits as such, but I personnaly think that this one really suits the yellow CInq very well.
And as for running it without mesh, are you mad, do you want a holed rad, or possible stones getting trapped in cam belt if cover a bit lose.

Aaron.

Thx Aaron good point made :)

It seems and i've said it before to others on the forum that the joytuning kit is much like marmite, you either love it or hate it ;)

emz

this website aint just bout modification so am one of those guys who wants my car to look factory standard

J333EVO said:

Aaron.
thats the one1 :D sorry i wasnt clear when i said i wasnt keen on meshing.meant on the standard front :eek:

custard boy said:
thats the one1 :D sorry i wasnt clear when i said i wasnt keen on meshing.meant on the standard front :eek:

Yeah no worries mate, I know what you mean about the front standard bumper just being cut and meshed up but for air-flow its hard to beat and although it seems a shame to cut a perfect bumper on my Imola that has nearly no stones chips and is fairly new i think this is what I'll do and tho I would say black mesh is nice I went for a Stainless steel mesh very similiar to what is found on the front of Jag XKR so can't really be painted as S/S doesn't like paint and black stuff eventually chips unless its palstic but as I need the mesh to act as part of the structure best to stick to metal mesh.

The only other thing I was thinking of and it has been done well beofre is the Sei sporting bumper cut and matched up to a Cinq bumper which I believe would give excellent air-flow.

Aaron.

Back