Styling opinon of the joy tuning bodykit?

Currently reading:
Styling opinon of the joy tuning bodykit?

okay so i was looking around at various kits etc for the cinq.now i do quite like the joy tuning kit although im aware of the modding generally required for fitting.
also for me personally i would need to fill the rear exhaust outlet as i have a centre exit. maybe even needing a bit of modding in the centre as well.
think it was bushboy had the front bumper on his black cinq

ebay listing

d0_10.JPG

aa_10.JPG

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
I have the whole joytuning kit, it was good value for money, and made out of fibreglass! When it comes to fitting, don't expect it to just go straight on,lol. I have the front and sideskirts on now, but my dad gave up on fitting the rear because it just won't fit without drastic measures!!

Hope this helps, any other questions just ask! :)

emz

custard boy said:
lol what are the drastic measures? are we talking trimming the bumper or sledghammer to the bodywork;)

lol well i'd say it would have to be cut in half as its too long and put back together again, which is really alot of effort to go to, seeing as joytuning claim its designed specifically for the cinq!
Ok i was being a little dramatic about the drastic measures,lol :p

mines is joytuning with centre exit ! must be a central scotland thing, didnt have to go that extreme, went on just with a little moulding and buffing, we cut the middle partition out on the back bumper for the exhaust. xxx

custard boy said:
lol i did that.dunno i do quite like it and since the abarth doest let enough air in for the turbo. i assume the hormann would be the same.
dont really want to go with mesh
only other thing i fancied was modding a sei abarth bumper as fimmo did

if you're going all out, why not get someone to redesign the original bumper for you? did this with my sei, it means you get a unique car and it generally suits the overall shape of the car

Alroy said:
if you're going all out, why not get someone to redesign the original bumper for you? did this with my sei, it means you get a unique car and it generally suits the overall shape of the car

yeah dont bother gettin a joytunin kit, modifi it, n dont use mesh, with centre exit, coz that sounds way to familiar to me! n u live to close !!!!! xxx

mine went on ok. only modding the front needed was to trim down some of the brackets as they made them too long so the bumper didnt line up properly. plus it wasnt perfectly symetrical but you only notice if you sit there and stare at it for hours (like i had to when i was stripping the paint off after the lacquer went mad and bubbled everywhere heh :p)

it doesnt look too bad on a cinq but to be honest, i think it only looks good on the black ones. doesnt suit the coloured ones ATALL!

oh and its definatly not low enough, i bought it expecting it to be nice and low but its exactly the same height as the original bumper which is a shame. was hoping it to be atlease an inch lower heh :)

so dont get it if you have big wheels as ital look out of place being up in the air when its blatently a style of bumper that should be nice and low! 13s only im affraid :)

heres a pic of it on my old cinqi -

Attachments

• cinqsale1.jpg
    cinqsale1.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 28
oi !! i got big wheels!!! n my cinq is black ish lol back bumper is alot lower than front, need to do alot of moulding to get them all level, currently my skirts run on to my arch run on to my bumper so the kit is seemless until the front bumper. xxx

Last edited:
Back