Opinions on m next car

Currently reading:
Opinions on m next car

Right well atm i have a GP but currently expecting my 1st child in Oct so by next year i want a bigger car im thinking of a 1 series or a 325 anyother cars that aint too much ££ of course and no older then 2003... only genuwine comments please

i have a 1yr old daughter n she fits nice n snug in the back of my punto t-jet also the pram fits in the boot to and another plus is that its a 5star rating which keeps the mrs happy so save the ££ n spend it on your selves lol ;-)

id say keep the punto till she gets a little older.. with petrol and tax the way they are.. especially having a little one to support! I'd go for octavia, new bravo or 156 (y)

if you not worried about tax and petrol/diesel... how about RX8 :D

Thought about an RX8 lol but yea im going to keep the GP for now prob till near the end of the warranty then what ever my situtation is at that time i can decide

Thought about an RX8 lol but yea im going to keep the GP for now prob till near the end of the warranty then what ever my situtation is at that time i can decide

sounds like a wise decision! .......and if you want a little more fun *cough* get the GSR induction kit (y)

I still miss the sound of mine from the stilo, especially when you gave her some ummmmmph!

Last edited:
when you decide to change, I know I'll get slated but a mondeo st tdci, nice looking cars and go really well, even better after a remap.

True true and not that many around so you wouldn't look to bad in one. come with plenty of toys if you get one thats spec'd up right.........my parents have the 3.2v6 with dvd and loads more stuff in.

Back