opening a new fiat dealership

Currently reading:
opening a new fiat dealership

heres one for the more business minded of you. im looking into building up my own business, this will include a fiat group (fiat, alfa, lancia) dealership, and a multi marque service centre. now before anyone gets excited, this will be in egypt, where im originally from, and its all thoughts in my head at the moment.

so i was wondering if you guys could help me think and maybe know how to get permissions and approvals etc. i.e. is it a franchise thing? do i contact fiat italy? or is there some sort of fiat middle east operation?

as i said its all thoughts in my head, therefore it would be very beneficial if we could engage in a discussion regarding this matter :)

P.S. i hope i put this in the right section

It is a franchise, being in the UK why not contact Fiat in the Uk at Slough for any info? (By the way i work for various Fiat/Alfa Dealers in the UK as Warranty Support.)
Fiat UK will surely give all the relevant info to set up, including minimum standards, costings etc.

fiat's reliability problems make owning a dealership an attractive prospect. you dont make any money selling cars, but you know that every car you sell will be coming back for warranty repairs several times. :D

Back