ooooh crap

Currently reading:
ooooh crap

ok heres a pic coz as soon as i get home the hair the colour is going!!!!

now is it brown or ginger :(

Attachments

• Image(332).jpg
    Image(332).jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 59
it not that bad sammi :)

my sis dyed my hair once, it turned out like the serin pic :( - was told to wash it in tea bags :confused: - i just got it all cut off instead

OK, I remember the 80's my hair was a diifferent colour every other week. The first colour I dyed my hair was green with silver highlights, so you'd think I could never get upset with an end result, but I remember one of my attempts to go as blonde as possible, well white actually, it just went a kind of chick yellow, was quite disturbing for my then vane ways.

Sammi, I wouldn't be too upset, I prefer this colour to your usual blonde, but I think you should go for white with black low lights, I also had that in the 80's, it was way cool, looked like a leopard.

Thank god I got passed the vanity of the 80's, although I will be dying my hair again soon for the first time in 20 years or so, because I want to have a mohecan before I die, so I thought better do it soon as I'm already mid 30's and I can't have a mohecan without it being bright red or yellow or something, maybe both.

lol... there is more consern for sammis lack of 'toilet hygene products' than the colour of her hair...

I don't think it looks that bad... perhaps take a picture in better light so we can have a propper laugh at it ;) :p

its doesn't look that bad, its just the shock of it not coming out how you hoped! I dyed mine once with loreal come to think of it, was meant to be copper but came out bright orange. I looked like i was radioactive!! You'll look back and laugh one day :D

yay! RED! Mine is going back to red soon. I'm getting the missus to do mine. She is ace at it, unlike my mother who almost covers my complete top half of my body with red hair dye. Bless her, she means well. Don't use the Schwartzkopf (sp?) Live ones. They fade really easy mate. Use Loreal Feria 3D.

gaz_wrexham said:
im letting my hair grow so i can dye it red, anyone fancy doing this for me :p, i would attempt it myself but everything is backwards in the mirror :(

Back