General ooh...no grande punto VAN

jassyo

just to up the gps image fiat have gone and brought a van version out

Attachments

• 1CAGL0DHR.jpg
    1CAGL0DHR.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 71

custard

well of course they will.vans are a great revenuse source for little changes.

T14086

Forum Moderator
It was the commercial side of the Fiat motor group that helped bring Fiat back from the brink of bankrupcy....just shows the versatility of the GP(y)

custard

also IIRC in ireland the insurance is markedly cheaper on vans so young drivers may go for a gp van where they couldnt afford a gp

sledge

West Wallaby Street
They must have been out a for a couple of months now. The woman who looks after the plants in our office has one. I did a double take when I first saw it on the carpark, I thought it was a car with the windows covered over. Funny thing is I saw the van weeks before I saw any sort of advertising related towards it and I havent yet seen another one.......its on a `07 so hers must have been one of the first ones. I will go and have a closer look at it next time she is about.

T14086

Forum Moderator
get a picture of inside her boot sledge if you can;) (the car not her footwear)

brickdog

just to up the gps image fiat have gone and brought a van version out
The pic above just looks like a GP with limo black tints! :p It'll be interesting to see what the other colours look like.

I've seen ads about for the Astravan - the GP's a nice looking car so it'll probably make a nice looking small van :)

I hope it's popular - anything that keeps Fiat on the up and up can't be bad! (y)

Found a little pic of the back and more info here.

Attachments

• 138061-2.jpg
    138061-2.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

Ffoxy

Telford's Own...
IMO nothing wrong with a GPVan at all, the boot sill looks a bit high for serious use but then I guess if anything heavy was to be loaded they wouldnt use a GPVan!

Rock on I say! (y)

Yep they did a Punto mk1, mk2,mk2b so why not a GP van :confused:. I had extensive use of a mk2 punto van and it was a good little work horse :) only had the 1.2 8v engine but was quite quick as it was quite a bit lighter than the regular car :D.

OP
OP
J

jassyo

aren't you all missing the point:confused: .i haven't seen a Clio van,307 van,mini van,its all to do with image a gp van doesn't add to the image of the GP it lessens it.fiat make loads of different van shape and sizes all types no need for punto van in my opinion(n)

T-Jet 120

Its a Sporthing
i've seen a new clio van, lol, i think fiat are just widening the range of the GP so it appeals to everyone. i.e a self-employed electrician or plumber

OP
OP
J

jassyo

i've seen a new clio van, lol, i think fiat are just widening the range of the GP so it appeals to everyone. i.e a self-employed electrician or plumber
i am a self employed sparky .............:)