Panda (Classic) One for the 750 boys

Currently reading:
Panda (Classic) One for the 750 boys

PS: A bit more scavenging found this page re the correct gaskets. :cool:

Sorry H, they're not the correct gaskets, they are for an ohv engine which, according to Gavin's post was fitted to the Panda young?

The set you bought and then didn't were the right ones if you go by the picture on the listing so maybe the seller used the wrong pic. :confused:

Sorry H, they're not the correct gaskets, they are for an ohv engine which, according to Gavin's post was fitted to the Panda young?

The set you bought and then didn't were the right ones if you go by the picture on the listing so maybe the seller used the wrong pic. :confused:

My head hurts.... Ahhhh

Oh well, if the head ever does blow, I shall just have the car shipped southwards, so that you can sort it out...! ;)

Refund requested; and immediately provided. Proof that there are some good guys around (and not just hiding in the bamboo...). (y)

PS: A bit more scavenging found this page re the correct gaskets. :cool:

PPS: This page may also help... -- although there does seem to be an overlap between the two codes, year-wise.... :confused:

Thanks for the heads up (y)

Picture says yes but seller says no. :rolleyes:
Unfortunately many sellers know nothing but what their system tells them,and if that info is duff then you're just guessing.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/380427321...X:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649#ht_2065wt_1199
Notice how the listing is for a front bearing, then photo and description is a rear. Emailed the seller (GSF too, big name) who assured me it was definitely a front bearing and asked for a reg to check. Then strangely it wouldn't fit my model of Panda. Now correct me if I'm wrong but either a front bearing will fit a panda or not, there's no variation between age or model as far as I know. So at least one thing they've told me is wrong and the listing contradicts itself!(n) Go figure.

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Back