On a serious note..

Currently reading:
On a serious note..

PeteyPye

Hi all!

Just a quick note to say...

YAY it's the SUMMER soon!!! It's THURSDAY, FRIDAY TOMORROW, and DUBAI soon with my lovelllly girlfriend!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

:)

Bit of sun shine and thw world goes crazy :p

Nice to see someone in a super mood :D (y)

Derbychick said:
Bit of sun shine and thw world goes crazy :p

Nice to see someone in a super mood :D (y)

I agree with that, my mum's apparently hanging washing out cos the sun is out, yet her fingers are frozen :confused:

Yeah I agree good to see some1 in a brill mood ..... weekend soon :D

PeteyPye said:
Hi all!

Just a quick note to say...

YAY it's the SUMMER soon!!! It's THURSDAY, FRIDAY TOMORROW, and DUBAI soon with my lovelllly girlfriend!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

:)

Lucky you, enjoy it ;)
I'm goin in a caravan with two kids with hopefully a 'very nice man' :rolleyes:
think you may have the warmer weather and a little more r&r ;)

fiatangel said:
Lucky you, enjoy it ;)
I'm goin in a caravan with two kids with hopefully a 'very nice man' :rolleyes:
think you may have the warmer weather and a little more r&r ;)

Don't worry, I'll be going to my caravan when i'm driving, that will be fun, the only kids that'll be there will be my girlfriend, myself and a few mates :rolleyes: Trouble I suspect...

fiatangel said:
I agree with that, my mum's apparently hanging washing out cos the sun is out, yet her fingers are frozen :confused:

Yeah I agree good to see some1 in a brill mood ..... weekend soon :D

wont the washing freeze? :confused:

sings " i cant wait for the weekend to begin"

Derbychick said:
wont the washing freeze? :confused:

sings " i cant wait for the weekend to begin"

Erm, i've no idea to be honest mine just goes straight from washing to dried :rolleyes:

*song now stuck in head

but I cant wait for it to begin ;) :D

i got the excuse that the sun is shining and the winds blowing so it willl dry quickly but there was ice on the car so how does that work out

oh payday FRIDAY that means lowering and exhaust

Oh yes, I'm looking forward to this weekend :D

PeteyPye said:
Don't worry, I'll be going to my caravan when i'm driving, that will be fun, the only kids that'll be there will be my girlfriend, myself and a few mates :rolleyes: Trouble I suspect...

Bet me n 2 kids can get in more trouble ;)

oh man it's deffinately the summer.. I have just been down town to get my lunch and already I have seen 2 convertables, with their roofs down, I have smelt the summer smell from a pub, smelt cut grass and had hot sun on my forehead!! YAY

Back