General Omega suspension - free!

Currently reading:
General Omega suspension - free!

Hello!

I've been away from here for a while.... still got the panda and its been on a mission over the summer, details to follow over the weekend (if i get time!)

But... does anyone want a complete Omega rear axle and suspension, and front shocks for a 2wd Panda? As I have one that needs to be scrapped and it would be good if the parts went to someone who would use them. I don't want anything for it (maybe a beer or 2 though ;) ), it needs to be removed from the car, but i can help with that.

Any takers?

Hi,

Thanks for the advertisment. I maybe interested. What kind of condition is it in with regards to rust and so forth?

Kind regards,

Gary.

Hi Gary,

As far as I can tell its pretty rot free, the suspension had only some surface rust on and no nasty knocks or clonks. Its from an accident damaged Panda, with one front wing and front panel a bit bent, otherwise the body is pretty good, apart from doors and boot, which i've had. you're welcome to the lot if you want!

Cheers,
Mike

Hello
I'm looking for speedo clock (and the best with engine temp. sensor from 1.0/0.75 FIRE engine. Have you got it?
I can't come to remove it bacause I'm from York...but I can pay for it or for post...:)
Regards
Jakub

Back